Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today I am 19 Months Old... and I Feel Yucky

Monday, May 14, 2012

Samantha woke up during the night with a 99 degree fever. The Tylenol kicked in so fast and she was on her way to continue her sweet dreams. Until 6am when she was up and crying again. I brought her in bed with us and once she got settled, she was out like a light until after 9. Nothing could wake that girl- Not Mama or Dada's alarms nor Dada getting in the shower. Once she was up, we got her milk and she brought it back to Mama's bed by request of the queen. She was so lethargic all day. She hadn't eaten a good meal since... Thursday? She had no appetite all day (besides a yogurt) and just wanted "hug". Once dinnertime came around, she was hungry and hopped in her highchair. She chose Spaghetti over Chicken and rice and man did she scarf it down! Followed by a bowl of grapes, crackers, milk, water and apple juice. After a nice bubble bath, it was time for bed... and she went down like her good ol' self (and was cool- temp).
I spoke to the nurse and she said it sounds like Sammie has an ear infection. I don't think she does, but we have an appointment in the morning to find out.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment