It was story time day at the library! Sammie impressed me once again. It was baby-themed, so we brought Baby. She did all the songs and sat still for the most part. I love that she is enjoying story time!
After a good lunch and a good nap, we ventured off to the sprinkler park. I think Sammie had a good time, but she always runs away from the water. There were buckets laying around, so I filled one up and splashed it on her legs. She didn't like that much. Maybe she'll get used to it? I just think it's hilarious that she has a way of getting around being wet. Hmm... (In the tub, she didn't want the water on for very long- silly girl)
 |
| Fist look at the sprinkler park. Couldn't look at the camera, just wave to Dada. |
 |
| (yes... running from the water) |
 |
| snack time! |
 |
| I tell her Dada is in the camera and to say Hi. She smiles (finally), but is looking for him. |
Although Sam loves Daddy's special pasta sauce, I think she LOVED corn on the cobb more! If you see the video, you can hear her crunching into it. She had 2 helpings of her Daddy pasta and a whole ear of corn, "yummm".
No comments:
Post a Comment