A friend at work gave us some toys her daughter grew out of. Along with a few baby dolls, there was a doctor bag, a mega magna-doodle, and a Mr. Potato Head with tons of pieces. I cleaned up some of the stuff today and Sammie had fun playing with them. She understood most of the pieces in the doctor kit: for the thermometer the first thing she said was "pit"- She knows we take her temperature in her armpit, the ear thing- she held up to her ear, and for the stethoscope, she placed in on her chest/tummy and said "beat", which I thought was funny because we always say "boom boom".
I asked Sam to sit BY Mr. Potato Head and instead she sat ON him! Silly girl!
Every couple of nights Sammie wakes up for no reason. I have been trying to figure out the cause and came to the theory that if I wash her hair and she goes to bed with a wet head, she wakes up. Since her ears may still be bothering her we should probably blow dry her hair before bed, and since I had work tonight I wasn't expecting her to get a bath or her hair washed! Daddy and Sam went to eat at the Gran's and I bet no one was expecting her to dump her plate on her head! aha ha ha... Daddy bathed her, washed her hair and blow dried it, too. Let's hope she sleeps through the night. We could all use the sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment