Sunday, May 20, 2012

No Sleep Til...

Samantha didn't sleep 2 winks last night. Silly Mama went to bed very late (12:30) and Sammie woke me up some time around 3... again at 3:40... again at 4-ish? She wanted to be rocked, I did but it killed my back, she wanted to read and I did that, too, half asleep. I brought her back to my bed around 5ish and she couldn't get comfortable. I thought after an hour in the warmth and security of my arms she'd fall asleep, but I was wrong... Back to Sammie's bed. I finally decided to lie down and sleep on her floor (5-6:30a)- Big Mistake! I was in pain this morning and felt terrible! My back hurt, my hip hurt, my throat was sore and I couldn't stop a hacking cough and of course, I was exhausted. Sweet Dada got up with Sam and I finally got some rest (and again at nap time).
Anyhoo- Sammie is feeling much better! She ate a seconds of dinner and enjoyed it. I'd say she's about 95% back to normal. Now to get back on our daily routine. After being off work for a week and a half, we'd better tighten up tonight.
Getting ready for nap time, I asked her to get her paci and blankie. She came back with said items including Mama's pillow and blankie. I guess she thought Mama was sleeping on the floor with her again. Sorry, Sam Baby, I don't think so.
I'm the baby. This is my baby car seat! Carry me.
Dinner is so interesting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment