Friday, May 18, 2012

Thought It Might Be a Better Day

Samantha woke up so much during the night and this morning came too fast. Once I got her out of her crib she laid in bed with us for about an hour; I'm not sure if she fell back asleep or was just resting her eyes, but she was still very upset and congested. Oddly, she ate a whole cinnamon roll for breakfast, so I thought maybe we just needed to get out of bed and on with our day and she was going to feel great. Instead, she didn't want anything else to eat, she took about 3-4 naps and was still ready for bed tonight. And of course, all day it was "Mama. Mama." "Shoulder"- that's what she says now when she wants to put her head on my shoulder. She had a few good happy moments, but they faded quickly.
Although she still has the cough, it sounds more dry than it did and she has learned to tolerate it in her sleep. Even though she was eating one good meal (usually dinner) for the past couple of days, I hope now she needs sleep to help her on her way to getting better!
Oh cinnamon roll, you are delish.
Trying to be in a happy mood.
I'm ready for bed... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment