She must have done some growing and developing during the night. I went in to get her and I found her like this... (She unbuttoned/unzipped her own jammies).
She started saying two word phrases. Daddy was so excited to hear her say "That's MomMom" while he was reading to her.
We went to Walmart and as I handed her each item, she tossed it into the back of the cart. When we got to the dishwasher detergent bottle, which was a bit heavy for her little arms, she kept saying "juice". I commented "That's right, it looks like a juice jug, but it's detergent." I realized, how does she even know "juice"?- She doesn't get any juice. Hmm...
On our walk this evening, she picked up some new words that she did not hesitate to repeat... "Truck", "Touch", "Trash" and will hold up Two fingers for Two. She is so proud of herself.
Before bath, it is our routine to get undressed, throw the diaper in the trash, then sit on the pot.... and what do you know!? Sammie pee pee'd in the potty!!! We are so excited and proud for her, but I think she was a bit worried, but she'll get used to it.
Also, she has gotten tooth #11: bottom left, next to center. She did not want Mama checking it out! (I was just asking Daddy at dinner if those teeth were ever going to come out and sure enough, when we looked, there it was!
She also got a new pair of sandals for the pool this summer. Even though they are super cute, Sammie isn't quite a fan of the thong part in between the toe.
Sammie's hair is getting so long. Do you think she needs a trim?
LOVE the new shoes Sammie! And don't let mamma cut that hair!
ReplyDelete