Monday, February 6, 2012

Daddy's Girl

After 4 months of being a stay at home daddy, Daddy went back to work today. There is some adjusting to get used to, but it was a smooth morning and evening. Daddy left first and when Sams and I were telling Ali bye, she kept calling for Daddy. When I got to Grandma's to pick her up, she gave me hello hugs and kisses and then called for Daddy again. On the way home, she fell asleep in the car and when I tried to slowly unbuckle her, she fluttered her eyes open and asked for Daddy. Sweet girl really missed her daddy today and he missed her!-- So we skipped bath time and played and rolled on the floor all together. I hope she realizes that this is our new schedule. Daddy and I have some realizing to do too! On the other hand, Sammie had so much fun with Grandma and Cousin Nate playing hard.


Getting out at Grandma's
Hugs, Naters!
See, Nate, climbing on chairs is awe-some!
So happy to be home.

According to Grandma, Samantha has taught- more or less, encouraged- Nate to eat apples which he wouldn't do for Grandma, eat yogurt bites, and climb onto the chairs. I hope she can continue teaching him positive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment