I stayed up last night sticking hearts all over the walls low enough for Sams to reach. It was like our love for her was all over within her grasp. She had a good time pulling them off this morning, although there's still some up. When we got home this evening, she had a big heart balloon that read "I Love You" and Mama's big ol' Carebear waiting in her chair, but she was interested in other things... and a bit hungry and tired. We wrestled through dinner, but she sure loved the bouncy ball she got, so that made dinner a little more tolerable. Her and I would take turns bouncing it saying, "bouncy, bouncy". Sammie even caught on.
| Got another one, Mama! |
| Balloon in one hand... ball in the other. |
We feel super blessed to have such a sweet, caring and smart little girl in our life. Her smile and giggles just melt our hearts and she fits us like the perfect puzzle piece. We love you Sammie!!!
New words: bouncy
Sammie's getting real good at saying "bye" and waving and doing her "I love you" chest beat when I am leaving Grandma's for work. I wish I had a picture or video of it from this morning. It made me smile all the way to work.
Grandma made the sweetest- cutest card from Sammie...
No comments:
Post a Comment