Sammie must not have realized that it was my day off and we were supposed to sleep in, because she woke up early! Too early... and in trying to keep with the schedule Daddy put her on (lunch @11/ nap @noon), boy was she fussy. She cried and fussed almost all morning. We finally made it to lunch and she couldn't even keep the cracker in her hand, she passed out fast!
At least she felt better after nap. She went exploring in her drawers! It was so funny. Afterwards, we ran errands and picked up Daddy's new laptop. I told her to hand the man our door slip and she held it out waiting, although he was busy with another customer. When the customer left, she yelled out 'goodbye' and held the door tag out again. Daddy was very excited to get his Dell!
 |
| Wow. I rock at keeping myself busy. |
 |
| Excuse me sir, I have a pick up. This is for my Daddy. |
 |
| Special delivery, Daddy! |
Sammie's new words: please, thank you (both are muffled and need work, but she's trying), Oh no (very clear), ouch, bye
Daddy and I figured out the other day that her favorite word is.... POOP ("boop"). She says "boop" for everything now. Daddy was confused why, so we figured it's her favorite thing to say ha ha ha
Daddy loves you sams :)
ReplyDelete