Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yucky Ant Bites

During our fun of flying kites yesterday, Sammie managed to step in an ant pile and was bitten about 5 times. She was trying to climb up a hilly mound and actually had her hands down in the pile. She had some on her shoes, but luckily we got them kicked off and no harm was done to her feet or legs. Needless to say, Sammie has these terrible ant bite marks on her arms and hands. 
I don't know if a runny nose could be sign of an allergy, but she woke up with a runny nose-- Poor girl wasn't feeling well this morning and was a little fussy all day. Maybe it's the change of weather (again).
I was napping when we had to leave for Gma's. No time for getting dressed.
She does a very good job at letting us wipe-wipe-wipe her nose and this morning she took her snotty tissue and threw it away. I wasn't teaching her how to do it, but she took the tissue from my hand and walked over to the trash can; after I opened it, she tossed it! Awesome! I guess we'll give her more "yucky" things to throw away. We better make sure she knows to only throw away "yucky" things so it doesn't turn into every thing.
Grandma put her to work doing laundry this morning and as usual, Sammie likes to spend her time reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment