Sammie was a little fussy this morning and I have a feeling she just isn't feeling well. I think there's a good possibility that she has some teeth coming in because she is rubbing at her ears again. I'd rather that than a cold, that's for sure! But we hope she feels better before Thanksgiving! *gobble gobble*
This morning we collected leaves and rocks, watched Daddy play his new game, Skyrim, did some shoe and sippee cup shopping (no shoes purchased today), and Grandma Wells watched Sammie tonight while Daddy and I went to the symphony with Grandpa.
| I love collecting leaves! |
| Ahhh.... the outdoors! |
| Daddy, look at the leaves and rocks Mommy and I found. |
| I love crawling into Mama's lap. |
| Mama made me laugh with the silly hat :) |
| Whoa, Daddy! Watch out for that big dragon! |
| Trying on bbbbooooots. |
| RAWWWR feet! |
Sammie also now climbs onto the first "step" in the fridge and will mess with the all the stuff on the lower shelf, so I allow her to put her sippee cup in the fridge and get it out. That way, she feels she has a purpose to be allowed in there.
| I love climbing in the fridge if I can get to it in time. |
No comments:
Post a Comment