Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Easy Breezy

 The day has finally come- The days leading up were so nerve-racking because our neighbor Melisa was going to stay with Samantha while I was at work and Daddy was in class. Even though it was only going to be for about 4 hours, thinking about it made me tense because no one has watched her but the Grandmas, me and Daddy!  Luckily, everything worked out and Sammie did very well, in turn, Mommy did too :) Daddy left first and Sammie got a little upset, then we all sat down for Melisa to feed Sammie some breakfast and I guess that just hit the spot. When it was time for me to leave, she just waved and blew kisses with a gentle smile. Although there were a few tears after wards, Sammie and Melisa played a lot and I'm sure there were tons of giggles throughout their time together. She got her naps in for the  day and was a happy baby!
Daddy then took Sammie for a walk to the park and they watched the kitty cat down the street roll in the dirt and meowed at it (ahhhhh). Once they got to the park, Daddy pushed Sammie on the swing and he swung on the one next to her. Boy, did Sams get a kick out of that!
Higher, Daddy!

I'm tired, Daddy.

As for what Sammie's doing:
Yesterday, it sounded like she said "I love you" and again today, but not as clear.
Still working on 'what does a car say?', but her car sound is now the same as her monkey sound [grunt grunt]
She has officially learned how to drink from a straw cup! Self-taught
Tonight, we gave her 3 ounces moo milk: 2 ounces mommy milk and she didn't even flinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment