Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Big Horse

Samantha was so cute this morning. She really loves Mommy's old Cabbage Patch doll and loves carrying it around in the morning. She also sat in her little chair and rocked Radha. What a sweet Mommy she will be. 
Since Sammie doesn't particularly like drinking milk out of her sippee cup, I thought I'd try giving it to her in her straw cup. It worked, for the most part. I poured a little Moo milk and every time she was in her high chair she had to drink some... especially if she wanted to get out and she actually drank it! We are teaching her "Sluuuurp", but some times she blows out ha ha ha. At night, we have been giving her more Moo than Mommy milk, so I guess soon enough we will be cutting loose from each other. I am planning on "being cut" off by the new year. We are so proud of Samantha!!!
We went to the mall this afternoon and Sammie just waved at everyone! What a sweet little girl! I love her big personality!!!
It was also the first time she got to walk around a big book store all by herself. She loved getting into everything and pulling the books off the shelves and trying to help the girl working there ha ha ha
Oh and she has learned "horse". When you ask what a horse does, she bounces and sometimes will click her tongue :)

I like to be silly in the morning and sit in my toy crate.

Moo Milk time

1 comment: