Sammie had her first Jello Jiggler after lunch. It was her special treat and she loved it! She was a little thrown off at first, but once she got a hold on it, she slurped it down. They were cut out into mouse and cat shapes and she had one of each. Daddy and I got a nibble of one and man was it sweeeet! Besides the time change (fall back an hour), Sammie did not want to take her evening nap. I'm assuming it may have been from all the sugar in the Jiggler. Next time we are going to have to use sugar-free. She was so tired because she kept putting her head down, but she just couldn't relax. Needless to say, tiredness leads to fussiness and the time bath came, she kept her sopping wet head on my shoulder. Try bathing that... and washing hair! I was soaked.
We also took a nice long walk this afternoon, waiting for the rain to come. When we got home, I gave Sammie my water bottle and she figured out on her own how to slurp from a straw! Yeah! I gave her the bottle again, but then she tried drinking from it like it was a cup, throwing her head back.
The Saints won today and while Sammie ate her Jiggler, her eyes were glued to the game:
 |
| slurp*slurp |
 |
| Who Dat! |
 |
| My feet look sooo big in Mommy's socks! |
Awww she sounds so tired. Andrew was a little off too. We ending up putting him to bed as if it were 7:30 but it was 6:30. Luckily he slept from 6:30pm-3:45am. I'll take it!
ReplyDelete