Sunday, November 20, 2011

Celebrating Birth...Turkey Days

We celebrated Aunt Adrianne and Grandma Wells' birthdays and Wells Thanksgiving this evening since we won't all be together for Thanksgiving Day. Sammie is going to miss her family, but at least she'll be able to keep in touch with Cousin Naters by cell ;)
Sammie seems to find a way to amaze me everyday!! She is a rock*star at drinking moo milk from her new sippee cup (I hope that lasts), she loves giving Ali and Shadow their treats- she reaches in the bag/box and grabs one,  she'll head to the changing table if she needs a diaper change, she gets prepared with her blankies to nurse if she wants Mama milk, she loves throwing her diapers in the trash, etc... She is really understanding things that are going on and even though she can't tell you what she wants, she knows how to get her message across!
For dinner, I gave her everything that we were having. I tossed it all on her tray and she was awesome gobbling up turkey, broccoli, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and bread and she even had room for some fruit, crackers and "cookies" (they are just buttered-like crackers). Our phenomenal little girl!

Happy Birthday, Grandma. I gotta take this call though.

Hello, Nate? Is that you? Can you hear me now?

Grandpa, tell Sammie that I am going to miss her.

Grandpa swinging with his babies.

Mommy and Daddy also bought me my first pair of real shoes! Aren't they frickin' awesome!?

No comments:

Post a Comment