Man, did it rain last night! It poured with thunder and lightning that it woke Samantha up around 3am. I got up with her and tried to sing and rock her to sleep, but that didn't work. Daddy had to get up and calm her and she was able to go back to sleep around 4:00. As our eyelids slipped closed, we prayed that the thunder and lightning wouldn't strike again.
 |
| Sleepy baby. |
Tonight Daddy, Sammie and I went to dinner with our friends in town from California, Lisa and Claire, and we got to meet David, Lisa's husband. To catch you up: Sammie and I met Lisa and Claire (~6months older than Sams) at Target this past May right before they moved back to Cali from Texas. The girls had one play date and got along great, so did Lisa and I, and we have kept in touch since. Anyhoo- The girls did great during dinner, but we brought Sammie her own meal: leftover Thanksgiving turkey with some veggies and fruit. However, that didn't stop her from getting a taste of french fries. I felt horrible giving her the salty snack, but it was such a small amount and she doesn't get much salt anyway.
 |
| Claire and Sammie playing on the table. They loved giving kisses. |
After dinner, we played in Chick Fil' A's play-scape and Sammie LOVED climbing up the steps and crawling around on the top level. I'm surprised she had the energy because it was pushing 8:00!
Well, we have a long day ahead of us, so night night.
 |
| Race ya' through the tunnel! |
 |
| I like it up here, Mama! |
 |
| Ooo. They yellow car is cool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment