Monday, November 14, 2011

Yea, Our Baby's A Genius

TODAY I AM 13 MONTHS!

We always say that Samantha is a genius because she learns things so quickly. Tonight when I got home from work, she was walking around with a calculator and I asked her where are your 1-2-3s, she put it down and started pushing the buttons. I guess she knows her 1-2-3s (definitely not in that order).
In the bath, she picked up  the letters for her name and stuck them on the side of the tub: S-A-M, in that order, but I'm sure it helped that those were the only letters in the tub and were all piled in the corner.
Whatever- Our baby is a genius!

By the way- I had looked up the meaning for the name 'Samantha' when I was pregnant and found that it meant "Good listener". Boy can she be! (On her good days, that is).
Doing my 1-2-3s!

School is going to be so much fun! S-A-M
She also did a great job tonight drinking her moo milk from a new sippee cup. We'll get it one day soon. We can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment