Samantha has been under a fussy spell- off and on- for the past couple of weeks. When I get home she's usually whining about something and just wants to be held. Mommy always gives in. Today was different, she had pulled all her books out with Daddy and he was sitting with her reading them. When I got home, she was happy to see me, wanted hugs and kisses and wanted to continue playing. I'm happy she wanted kisses, because she's been avoiding giving me any for the past couple of days. She was all smiles and giggles the rest of the evening. We hope the spell is broken!
Sammie had a fun day at Grandma's, too. She took Shadow for a walk with Daddy and is perfecting her "feed- self" skills. She's gotten really good at it!
 |
| Roll over, Shadow. Good dog! |
No comments:
Post a Comment