Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

What a great day! Sammie was in a great mood and so were Mommy and Daddy. After breakfast and a nice long nap for Sammie, we walked over to the park. Sammie had a lot of fun sliding, bouncing and swinging. After some errands and another nice long nap, she helped Daddy water and trim some flowers in the garden. Wish she would have helped me get the Halloween spiderweb down :)
We have decided that we should be teaching her some thing new everyday. Today, we taught her "What does a monkey do?" Her response is to put her fists under her armpits. It's hilarious!

Here's our day: 

Good Morning, Mommy!!
I still love wearing Daddy's shoes.
Every time I offer Samantha some of these yogurt bites (which has only been 2 days), she goes and sits on the middle rug in the kitchen and waits for them. I don't know why she started doing this, but it's too cute. It's like she knows she needs to sit and eat her snack, although she roams the house with her other snacks. Silly girl.

Yum. Yogurt bites. I forgot how much I like these!
weeeeee
Go! Dino, Go!
I'll help you water, Daddy.

cold wet bottom
 "Samantha, what does a monkey do?"....
....Ooh, ooh, eee....

No comments:

Post a Comment