Samantha and I went to the outlet mall to hang out with our friends, Mikaela and Reiston and do some shopping (everything bought was for Sammie- Ahh... the life of a mommy). It's fun now that Sammie and Reiston can have play dates and run around together (literally), unlike when they were infants and strapped to the car seats.
 |
| Ha ha ha- You're fun, Reiston! |
 |
| Snack cups in hand, we're moving on. |
This evening's weather got cool, so Sammie "helped" Daddy in the garage. To help keep her occupied, I found my old Cabbage Patch kid and gave it to her to play with. She was fascinated with it's face and just wanted to bite it.
(I think she may be teething)
 |
| Mommy, should I give Daddy a hand with the window? |
 |
| Hmm... Nose. Eyes. Mouth. I could be a doll too. |
Referring to my post about Sammie sitting on the kitchen rug waiting for a yogurt bite: I think she learned this from watching Ali. A couple days later, I picked up Ali's treats and Samantha immediately sat on the floor. How awesome that she learns from watching the cat?!
Looks like she’s doing cpr.
ReplyDelete