Monday, August 15, 2011

White Dog

Poor Whitey. He got skunked on Saturday and now is very sick. The stinkiness was attacking his red blood cells and insides (a rare case), but Grandma took him to the doctor and they are fixing him with IVs and a blood transfusion. I missed seeing him today and having him lick and sniff me. I hope he is feeling better and I can't wait to see him again. Maybe I'll get him a new doggy bone.

Today is also Cousin Abigail's 5th birthday. Yesterday, Uncle Brian, Aba and Grandma Maria celebrated by going to the beach for some fun in the sun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABIGAIL!
xoxo ~ Samantha


A few days ago, Sammie's top teeth broke through, but I think they were still bothering her tonight during dinner because she just wasn't herself. After, while Daddy and I cleaned up, he looked over at her and her chest was covered in drool.


No comments:

Post a Comment