Saturday, August 6, 2011

Safari Sam

Samantha and I went to Safari Champ this morning to meet Angela and Zoey to play. I thought this place would be perfect for our little climber since she is free to go wild, but she was pretty hesitant about climbing. It took her a little while to get used to the place and granted, there were 2 birthday parties going on, so lots of people and balloons to watch... and lots of noise!

Sammie has been doing an amazing job standing by herself. When we got to the play area at Safari's, I went to put her down and every time that I did, she would straighten her legs and stand for a little bit, then squat down to sitting position before taking off crawling. She'll be walking in no time!


I'm ready, Mommy

"On your mark. Get set..."

"GO!"

-still going-

We need the sign that reads" Baby Driver on Board"

No comments:

Post a Comment