Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today I am 10 Months!

... and I am awesome! :P

Samantha was in such a good mood today. This morning I sang her a "I am 10 months old today" song and she kept beating on her chest as if she was saying "Yup. That's me!" It was sooooo funny!
I'm 10 months today, Mommy.
 She has also mastered the art of climbing onto the couch from a chair and then chilling out. It only took her almost- falling off twice before she understood where to place her feet. She is always so proud of herself once she gets up.


 Daddy made some homemade banana-peanut butter "ice cream" that she enjoyed very much after her nap. She was a little weirded out by the coldness of it at first so Daddy thought she didn't like it, but she ate it up when he started giving her smaller spoonfuls. Yum!
gobble gobble

Yay! Daddy. Banaba-peanut butter ice cream is awesome!

This evening, we celebrated Truman's 2nd birthday at Emler Swim School. Sammie and I went in the pool for about 5 minutes (with Uncle Shake and Cousin Nate), but she loved all 5 minutes! She even swam in an open floaty ring all by herself!
Daddy, look at me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment