Friday, August 26, 2011

PooPie Friday

We had a really great day! It started with a great Mommy + Baby yoga session and a nice nap. Sammie woke up and I did some video-ing of her in the crib for a couple minutes. I stopped, then started again for a few minutes. I didn't know what I was waiting for, but I guess I had mother's intuition that something "good" was going to happen. Unfortunately, I didn't get the "good part" on video. Daddy and I went in to get this sweet little angel and he pointed out that she wasn't wearing her diaper. Instead, she was holding it out at us laughing. Then he noticed..... a poop in the crib! Oh My Goodness! This is what my intuition wanted me to record, and I missed it! How funny would that have been? I guess if I saw it, it wouldn't of happened because I would have stopped it and we wouldn't be laughing about it now and for days to come.
Look at this sweet angelic INNOCENT face.

Notice the diaper on the floor and a POOP in the bed!? She's proud.

Hey Mommy, that's my diapy.

Stinky bumm

I love hangin' with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment