Happy Birthday Grandma Maria & Happy 1st Birthday, Cousin Naters!
Grandpa told me that Sammie had taken 4 steps the other day and I doubted him. Although, if he is telling the truth she's starting trouble at his house first hee hee... Anyhoo, Daddy and I saw her take 3 steps this morning, then this afternoon he and Grandpa watched her take 8 steps! 8! Of course, no camera. I will deny it until I see it for myself. When I got home from work, she took a few steps toward me, but some were double and I couldn't count cause I was hoping she wouldn't trip over my bags. We are getting closer to a monster on the loose! As Daddy says, "It's a blessing and a curse."
Grandma got Cousin Nate a new tent for his birthday for him and Sammie to play in at her house. They really enjoyed it... and so did Daddy!
| I made you a card, Naters. |
| I love you, Daddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment