As I was dropping Samantha off this morning at Grandma's, she crawled up my leg and held on tight. I would have loved to take her with me to work, but couldn't. Better yet, I would have LOVED to stay and play! I gave her to Grandma and she was happy waving me bye-byes. I heard she had a pretty fussy day, but she seemed to enjoy playing with Naters and listen to Grandpa read some stories.
 |
| I know it's in here, Nate! |
 |
| *cousins* |
 |
| Grandpa, the great story teller |
Daddy put Sammie down for a nap and she was still asleep when I got home from work. She didn't wake to be my excited happy girl, like she usually does. Instead, she was a little ball of fuss- again- and the only way to fix that was for Daddy to give her some yummy shredded cheese, which she tried eating like Ali, straight to the mouth and that made it all better because she was giggly after wards :)
PS~ The Little Ball of Fuss actually has those top 2 teeth coming in. We can see white and swelling! The right is more white and swollen than the left, but you can see a tip of the left protruding. Come one teethies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment