Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Shower & Crab Boil

Mommy and I went to a baby shower at the hospital for one of her co-workers, Amber. I had fun playing with everybody and seeing all the pink decorations! Mommy let me try some raspberries and blackberries and they were sooooooo delicious! I love eating raspberries as much as I love blowing raspberries! hee hee hee
Mrs. Kathy- Mommy's boss- holding me. I rarely get to see her when I visit.
This evening, Mommy and I went with Grandma to IKEA for a crawfish boil. It seemed pretty cool, but I heard them complaining about how it needed more spice and next time Grandma was going to bring them a box of crab boil!
Grandma, like my hat? Let's party!

Me and Grandma Wells waving :)

It sure was a busy day and Mommy is so proud that I was able to get all my naps and meals in!

PS~ Daddy told me that Whitey went to Heaven today. Hmmm.... I had wondered where's he's been hiding. I'll miss him licking me.

xoxo, Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment