Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blah Blah Yogurt Mouth

Samantha woke up in a great mood this morning.  She was talking up a storm ALL day and she wanted her Dada! She kept crawling over to the office to bang on the door for him,  it was a little sad though because he was working, but so sweet. I say talking, but you know I mean babbling: dada, baba, and lots of "baabdaanvfyiupdajdda".  We can't believe how much she is communicating now!! 

She had her first day of yogurt- Strawberry- Banana.... CEREAL! Cereal, which means oats-- Uh oh! Sure enough, there's organic oat flour in there. I didn't feed her much and Daddy didn't notice her poopie diaper being any different than normal. Although I am pretty sure the allergy has cleared, I'll watch for the signs in the next few days. 

Samantha was very upset at dinner and we don't know why, hopefully not allergy related. She just wanted Mommy to hold her and cried throughout dinner. It wasn't her teeth, so I thought maybe her tummy, but she ate her food and after wards was a happy baby. I'm still confused about what it could have been. Daddy says some times you just don't feel right.

I see you!

Yogu-stache

Smiles between dinner time cries (I can hold my sippee cup)

No comments:

Post a Comment