Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sammie Takes The WIN

What a crazy busy day!

We started off with a "Daddy can I help you in the kitchen?"...

... then rearranged the rug in the living room...

... had a snotty booger explosion...

... got into a fight and got a little bloody...

... fixed it with a frozen butterfly teether and a drink of ice cold water...

Then we were good to go with our shades into the bright day ...

... and topped it off with yummy corn fritters at dinner...


You're probably still stuck on the bloody part, huh? Ok...

I put Sammie down for a quick nap so we could hurry to run errands. She was taking for-ever to sleep, so I thought I would go in and calm her by rocking and singing, yadda yadda, that didn't work and I think may have made it worse cause she kept crying after I put her back down and walked out. It was her come-get-me-out-of-here-please cry. Daddy said that she was going to have big crocodile tears when we go in. I knew she would and let her fuss a couple more minutes before going back in to get her. When I walked in, she was standing with the crocodile tears in full effect and a smile on her face, along with something else. I thought it was blood, but could it perhaps be some thing that she stored in her cheeks from the floor before nap? I got a closer look and it was blood! I would have totally freaked out, except she wasn't freaked and she had a smile on her face. I assumed she bit her lip and I waited for Daddy to check it out. Sammie must have hit her top gums on the crib, because it was bleeding from behind the top right tooth. She sucked on a frozen teether for a few minutes along with her sippee cup of water and was good to go. Sammie doesn't take crap from anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment