Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wild Child

Samantha doesn't say "Mama" like she used to. Now when it rolls off her tongue, it's usually because her gums hurt. However, she has been saying "Dee Ta" and we aren't sure if it's supposed to be "Dada" or "kitty", but she always has a smile on her face when saying it and it seems like she's singing it.




For dinner, I went back to the vegetables. I was afraid she was starting to not like foods since we introduced meats, but she thoroughly enjoyed her Garden Vegetables tonight!  I guess we will be sticking with Gerber veggies and fresh fruits for now.
She was a super angel today, but when bedtime came, she turned into a WILD CHILD! She did not want to go to sleep... she barely even wanted to take her bottle. All she wanted to do was climb over my shoulder on to the top of the rocking chair or crawl all over Daddy on the floor, singing "Dee Ta". It was cute, but by 8:15, very frustrating!

Garden veggies and crackers

I'll hold my own cup, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment