Friday, May 6, 2011

Mooove Over Chicken

Last night I had to work late (sorry for not posting) and Daddy took care of Samantha after his test. He tried to feed her Beef & Veggie, but she wasn't having it... She wasn't having sleep either. My turn to try the beef tonight and as I was paying attention to her, I left it in the microwave a few seconds too long. I blew it cooler and she gobbled it all up! Daddy says that she is a Texan... she likes her beef! I also had her try some rice cracker (Mum Mum) and she was ok with it. Although the box says "no mess".... it was messy, but no big deal 'cause we had no place to go. I also gave Sammie some tomato guts and she ate that up too.

Mmm... Beef! Mooo

I like to relax while chomping on a rice cracker

Yesterday, I also showed Samantha what she is capable of... pulling herself up on the couch, and she has mastered it today, but only by her own will. She'll be "cruisin'" in no time!

Oh look, a slipper. I wonder how that got there?

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment