Monday, May 2, 2011

Sweet Sounds of Samantha

Once again, Sammie is back, fighting her nap time. She took 2 very short naps, and so I was hoping she would sleep in the car on the way to the outlet mall, there and back, but I was disappointed! She didn't sleep at all! After that, we stopped at the pharmacy where Mommy works and said Hello to everyone and picked up Marti to hang out. She made Sammie giggle- giggle- giggle. It was very cute. Before the trip home, we stopped and got some ice cream/ smoothie and then came back to the house to play! Marti is so surprised at how fast Sammie has grown!

Having a "ball" with Miss Marti

For dinner, I gave Samantha more Turkey & Sweet Potato, but she really didn't seem interested and I figured that she just doesn't like sweet potato (I am ok with that, neither do I!), so I decided to move her on to Chicken & Vegetables- I love chicken!, but Sammie didn't seem to feel the same, she would let it fall off her tongue and then rub it all over her face. So far, she is not liking the meat category, or is very bored of eating "food". I am going to keep on it and hopefully she will get used to eating food in general.


Please Mama, no more chicken!

She was a hoot in the bath tonight, making music: banging 2 cups together and against the wall and "singing"....

1 comment:

  1. Nate was never fond of the meat category of baby food either....can't say that I blame them, that stuff looks nasty.. :)

    ReplyDelete