After Daddy got off work, we all headed out to go shopping, and Sammie started fussing in the car. I leaned back and put my finger in her mouth to pacify her, and she BIT ME! I felt at least ONE tooth, but maybe TWO. It's strange, because she hadn't been excessively drool-y or fussy. She had been grunting when it was time to eat, but I figured her tummy ached or she didn't want to eat what was for dinner. Well, now we know.
 |
| If you look reaaal close, you can see white on my bottom gums. |
Sammie has been randomly saying "Mama", it's kind of funny and of course, cute! Today, it was "Mama Mama" everything.
 |
| Working like Daddy |
 |
| I *LOVE* climbing! and I'm getting good. |
 |
| Dinner time. I eat best when Daddy feeds me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment