Friday, May 27, 2011

Catching Up

We met up with a friend of Mommy's from school, Donna. It was fun to hang out at Starbucks and play with her a little and catch up. Her and Mommy were "supposed" to be in nursing school together, but I came along- hee hee hee. I hope we get to see her again soon. It's funny, because she is from New Orleans too. Mommy was pretty impressed at how good I was, seeing as I didn't get to crawl around on the floor, although I wanted to so badly. But I did get to climb on the chairs :)
Later, after a long nap, Mommy and I played and then she let me swim!
xoxo, Sammie
Me and Donna... I'm soo sleepy

Mommy has been trying to figure out who I look like. We know I have my mommy's dark hair and my daddy's eyes, but Hmm.... I guess I'm just 50/50 and 100% ME!

Mommy

Daddy. He had wild red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment