After Daddy and I cleaned the house today, we hung out with our friends. I explained to Sammie that after her nap we were going to hang out with Mike, Lori and Nate, and go in Nate's kiddie pool, which is a little bigger than hers. She slept well (2 hours) and when she woke up, we got everything ready to go. Well, it was time to get in and the water was COLD! She seemed ok with it, until mad-man Nate screamed with excitement and dived in! Boy, she didn't like that! I had never heard her cry like that in water before and she did not want back in. I'm not sure if it was Nate's excited screams or the cold water... probably both. We watched Nate in the pool for a few minutes and after wards they played together, with Nate giving her random hugs and kisses. What a sweet boy.
 |
| Please don't make me go back in, Mommy. |
 |
| I want to bouncey- bouncey |
 |
| Me and my friend Nate |
No comments:
Post a Comment