Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lights Out

Samantha was in an excellent mood today! After a long nap, we went in her little kiddie pool, which she was hesitant about getting into (because of yesterday), but she managed to get over it. She really enjoyed her time splish-splashing in the water. Daddy even showed her that she could crawl in the water and splashed some water in her face, which didn't bother her so much.
For dinner, we tried Macaroni and Cheese for the first time. I think her tummy was aching, since she was spitting up some after feedings, but she kept opening her mouth for more Mac-n- Cheese. I even mixed in some Garden Veggies with it.
It's been about a week, that I have been teaching Sammie how to turn off the lights in the bathroom after her bath. Yesterday, she turned it off with Daddy, but I thought it was just a fluke. Tonight she turned them off and when we turned them back on to get the picture, she turned the lights off AGAIN. I think she gets it now.

Just wadding in the pool (see my teeth)
splish- splash!

Hi Ali!

Lights Off

No comments:

Post a Comment