Finally! A day to be at home with no plans. We sure were pooped today; and even though Samantha slept all of the car ride yesterday, she did not skimp on her naps today!
I really liked that our GI doctor said that I could feed Sammie what I wanted because I am happy to not have to wait the 3 or so days in between trying new foods. I have decided to start having Sammie eat meals with us (if/when possible). As we ate breakfast, I gave her an "apple wheel" treat and some fresh Pear in her mesh holder, then for lunch she had Apple sauce (all for the first time). Another new food was introduced at dinner- Turkey and Rice. I think she liked it, but her teeth were starting to bother her and we were done. She really chowed down on the Pear though!!!
As I was putting Sammie in the tub and waiting for the water to warm up, I had taken off her diaper and sat her on the toilet.... just in case she pee'd, it wouldn't be on me :) As Daddy and I were joking about her pee'ing in the potty, she really did! Now I'm wondering- If I put her on it before bath every night, could speed up the potty- training process when the time comes? Hmm...
 |
| I *heart* pears |
 |
| I appreciate flowers in bloom |
 |
| DADA! |
 |
| I want to play WOW too |
 |
| It's never too early to learn! |
No comments:
Post a Comment