This morning after I dropped Samantha off at Grandma's, she was sitting on the floor with Cousin Nate and as I was walking out the door Nate tried to crawl out with me to work. I would have taken him with me but he doesn't know how to count yet and would probably put all the medicines in his mouth and that's a big No-No! Anyhoo, I could see this little spark in Sammie's eyes and a smile on her face as she watched him move across the floor toward the door. Later, Grandma emailed saying that Sammie crawled 2 'steps' and really wants to go. Well, right before bedtime, it hit her... she turned into a little crawling monster!
love it, I knew it wouldn't be long!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Thanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is crawling...gosh the time is just passing. She'll be cruising before you know it. :) Go Sammie
ReplyDelete