Thursday, May 19, 2011

Miss Fuss Bucket

Since Samantha didn't want to go to sleep last night, she was in a very cranky mood this morning. She fought putting her clothes on and didn't want to get in her car seat. Although, she was excited when she got to Grandma's house and saw Nate.... So excited, in fact, that neither of them wanted to take their naps, which just leads to more fussiness! Daddy and I both tried to get her to take a nap when we got home, around 5pm- a usual nap time, but she didn't want to. At least she got in some good quiet time. After wards, we hung out and tried to use up all this energy she had in her. She watched the kitties roam, crawled all over, and rough housed with Daddy. By the time bed time came, she was WORN out! Like Olivia's mother says "You wear me out, but I love you anyway."

Climbing Mt. Daddy

It was a good fight, but I think the Garden Veggies won

No comments:

Post a Comment