Sammie is feeling much better from her infection... Thank the Lord! This morning before leaving for Grandma's I asked her to get her sweatshirt. She walked over to the wall where they hang and waited for me, then I asked which one she wanted. When I picked up the white one, she grunted and fussed. Ok, not that one. When I picked up the green one, she started saying "This", as in me asking her "This one?" Smarty pants! I wish she would go back to nodding or saying "yes".
She was excited to see Nate today and as soon as we got there, they hopped in the wagon to do some buckling.
 |
| Color time with Nate! |
 |
| Auntie Pam and Abbey came to visit us!!! |
One of her new favorite things to do is climbing into the car. I love that we can walk into the garage and I can open the garage door without her running out down the driveway because she just goes straight for the backdoor to climb in. When I went to pick her up this evening, she greeted me at my door with PaPa and tried to open it. As soon as I did, she scooted me out so she could climb in.
 |
| I LOVE climbing into the car by myself! |
 |
| Ok Mama, I'm ready to go. |
Although she doesn't have the appetite she once had, she ate a ton for dinner: half jar of baby food, mac-n-cheese, 3 helpings of sweet potato, 1/2 pack of yogurt, and cranberries. Let me get back to the sweet potato: Oh My Goodness!! Every time I pulled the spoon away from her, she got so upset because she wanted more. "More. More. More." I had to keep shoveling it in her mouth- ha ha ha
 |
| Crocodile tears for more sweet potato. |
No comments:
Post a Comment