Even though I think she's still feeling a little icky, Sammie had a fun day with Nate and Grandma chalking up the place and dancing inside and out.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Buckle Up
Sammie has been in this new stage of figuring out how buckles work. In the car she buckles her own car seat... Well, the upper buckle, not the bottom. In the highchair, she helps buckle herself in. That buckle is smaller and I'm afraid she's going to pinch her little fingers. Although, yesterday she did manage to get one of the buckles snapped in, that is before she climbed out of the whole contraption. Monkey. Nonetheless, you know she's going to study the buckle on the Green Machine with Nate.
Even though I think she's still feeling a little icky, Sammie had a fun day with Nate and Grandma chalking up the place and dancing inside and out.
Even though I think she's still feeling a little icky, Sammie had a fun day with Nate and Grandma chalking up the place and dancing inside and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment