Friday, March 2, 2012

Does This Kid Look Sick to You?

I mean seriously, I thought Sammie was going to be miserable again today with major diarrhea... not the case at all. She woke up and started reading her crib book That's Not My Kitty and I could hear her in the monitor "Mao, Mao, Mao, Mao". It was so hilarious that I immediately texted Daddy about it!
She was so energetic this morning and I was not prepared! The fever is gone and the runny nose is almost gone, but she is still coughing during the night and having a hard time sleeping. She tosses and turns and cries in her sleep, but she has become a pro at blowing her nose reeeeal hard, taking her own medicine- which is the only way now, as well as spraying saline in her nose. By self. She is a rockstar patient! I mean, look at this kid...
"Juice"

Thank you yogurt for helping my tummy. You are deeelicious.

Strawberry- Banana- Rama

After a 2 1/2 hour nap... cheeeze!

We went to a couple stores today and she was cheery, waving at everyone. I even heard a boy comment as we were walking off "Cool Kid". Yep, that's my girl!

Nate and Grandma made a card:

No comments:

Post a Comment