It rained through the night and all morning, so I was happy that I remembered Samantha had a new raincoat (one of many, but the only one close to fitting) in the closet. She didn't like wearing it at first, but once I let her play in the rain, she didn't want to take it off. She splashed with her hands and the water was cold. She even jumped in the puddles. When we went inside she ran straight into Grandma's shower, I guess wanting more rain. She associated the water from above to the shower that she once turned on while in the bath. Smart girl.
 |
| The water is cold. |
 |
| Naaate, Grandma... Are you coming? |
We brought Cousin Naters his new hat and Grandma had a Hat Fest with them. They are too funny sitting with their hats on. The one Sammie is wearing is Grandma's when she was a little girl... A very little girl because it's a little small for Sammie's head.
Sammie picked up a baby food package and tried to throw it away. Instead, she placed it on top of the trash can because when the recycle bin gets full that's what we do, lazy, I know. When I opened the pantry door, she grabbed the package off the trash and brought it to the recycle bin. Sammie recycled!
 |
| being green |
Words- pink, bird, no ma'm (from a song)
No comments:
Post a Comment