Sammie is feeling better, although she had these random squirty farts throughout the day (gross to blog about, I know); but I think now she knows the difference between a boop and a fart- LoL. She sat on the pot before bath like usual and when I put her in the tub, she wanted back on the pot. Well, the second time I put her on, she farted. The third time, a little something came out and she must have been embarrassed or scared because she got upset and started crying. We told her it was ok and gave her hugs, even let her look at it. What a big girl! (During bottle when I told her this, she nodded).
Does this look like the face of a big girl who just booped in the pot?... HECK YEAH!
PS~ Sammie is learning to feed Ali lunch. She does such a great job! She carried it so carefully to Ali's bench. Maow, maow.
No comments:
Post a Comment