It was story time day and Miss Jane read bunny books and sang bunny songs, which reminded me of a song that I loved in elementary school, "Little Bunny Foo Foo". Sammie and I had so much fun picking up the field mice and bopping them on the head. She did a better job this week than last. She danced to some of the songs and did some of the hand movements. She's catching on, so I hope she can be more attentive in a couple of weeks. However, there was a little boy that sat in front of us who resembled Nate (or so I thought) and Sammie wanted to sit next to him and crawl all over him. She also wanted to give him hugs and kisses. Since he was about 2 1/2 or so he seemed a little annoyed by this but tolerated her.

Daddy and I left the laundry we folded on the floor last night and Sammie helped me bring it all to the bedroom this morning. I put the kitchen towels on the couch, grabbed the shirts and Sams got an armful of socks. After I got dressed I turned around and saw that she went back to the living room and brought the towels to the bed as well. What a wonderful little helper!
Oddly, I found Sammie playing with her cloth dolls today. She refused to be caught red handed for a picture, but darn it I was determined.
 |
| Showing off my tower. |
No comments:
Post a Comment