We enjoyed a LAZY day! Sammie had a fairly big breakfast, a huge lunch (her fav- Daddy's Sammie pizza) and napped for 2 1/2 hours. She really needed to catch up on the calories and napping. Daddy says she must have a tapeworm (ha ha), because she ate so much! I guess she's ready for more developing.
We went out to play in the rain again, but I felt guilty if she got sick, so we only played for a couple minutes; it was cold, too- brrr. She kept saying "whaa whaa" for the water on the ground. I love how she associates everything!
 |
| It's raining. It's pouring. The old man is snoring. |
Besides some of the on-off fussing, she tried to play independently and let Mama and Daddy watch a silly movie. She watched some of it too while eating her yogurt. I hate to admit it, but sometimes it's easier for her to do things while watching a video, things like washing her hair, brushing her teeth, eating a snack or taking medicine.
This evening, Daddy helped Mike move a chair into their new house, Sammie and I tagged along to see Lori and the house. Sammie snacked as we walked around, but then she was ready to help clean and help too.
 |
| I can help sweep. |
 |
| I can help you, Mike. Here's the door knob. |
 |
| Love when she keeps a hat on. How cute is this girl? |
New Things: Another new tooth (bottom right, #12) Shrugs, Says "Jump" for everything, but sounds like "touch"; loves randomly jumping, "broom", "napkin" ('nah'), "eyes", "ears", "nose", can open canisters, can close buckles, I am running out of memory for what she has said for the day, because she repeats almost everything you say. She is really getting good at saying "Please" on her own. Sits on the pot for minutes waiting for pee pee and will even pull the toilet paper. She is also realizing the difference between pee and boop. Now we are learning 1-2-3 and colors. She has said "pink" and "purple", but only by repeating, she doesn't know her colors... yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment