Besides helping at the grocery and putting groceries away, there's only one major thing to write home about:
Sammie's been doing a really good job at telling us when she has a boop and needs a diaper change. Some times when you think she's fibbing, she runs to the changing table. That's serious business. She may even tell you who she wants to change her. Thanks to the antibiotic, which caused the diarrhea, which has now caused the terrible diaper rash, she cries during a change. So we are making sure to change her often and not use wipes. It was helping, but I don't know what happened.
 |
| I'll help put away this bag. (PS- the OJ is only 1/2 full) |
During bath time, we put Sammie on the pot while the tub is filling up then it's time to jump in the tub. Some times during bath she tells us she has to sit on the pot by standing up and pointing to herself and wiggling a little. She may say "boop". I guess it's like she's doing the potty dance. The last couple of nights, she "requested" to sit on the pot mid-bath and she sat and sat and sat. I don't know what we were waiting for, but we waited anyway. Maybe she was convinced something was going to happen. WELL, tonight, she did her potty dance and even tinkled a little in the tub. Of course I took her seriously, so I tossed her onto the pot and she started pee'ing!!! I called Daddy in quick-quick and he ran in to congratulate her. Then he asked her if she was done and if she wanted to get back in the bath and she kept saying no. I figured we were going to be sitting there waiting forever for nothing; Au contraire, she started pee'ing again! When she was finished, she pointed to get back in the tub and said "back". Oh, that girl! We are so proud of her and she is so proud of herself as well! She knows she's awesome (Mama and Daddy know it too)!!
 |
| Mama: "Sammie, where did you just go potty?" |
 |
| Blahhhhh |
No comments:
Post a Comment