One of Samantha's favorite words is "Shadow". She loves that dog so much and he is finally loving back on her and Nate. She loves to pet and hug him and he now loves to get close and lick her face. Sometimes Matt and I wonder if Sammie will have an imaginary friend and as much as she calls out for Shadow during random daily activities, we think he is her imaginary dog-friend. (However, she still loves her Ali- Kat!)
Her fine motor control is getting so much more developed: I used to have to guide her hand to scoop Ali's dry food, but now she just digs in for the scooper and starts scooping. She doesn't need my help. Then when she makes a mess, she calls it out and helps sweep it up. She also has to give Ali her wet food/lunch. She knows Mama or Daddy has to scoop it, then waits to walk it over, carefully, to Ali's area of the bench. She's growing up so much and so fast!
| scoopin' Ali's food. |
*laptop crashed again, so I'm left to blog on my phone and update pics later :/
No comments:
Post a Comment