Samantha has been fascinated with trains for a while now and PaPa told me about the train that runs along the park and of course, we had to check it out! Sammie and I talked about it all morning and I was praying that I could find it so I wouldn't disappoint her. The whole time in the car she was in the back seat going "choooo choooo". The ride was nice- it was early and breezy and the wildflowers were... wild; and Sammie's reaction was, um, serious. Go figure.
 |
| Here comes the train! |
 |
| "Choo Choo!" |
After nap, I filled up the baby pool that she's outgrown (along with the reusable swim diaper), filled it with toys and let her have at it. She had a blast and I was even allowed to squirt her with the hose! Then I gave her a shovel and a large flower pot (dead plant removed) and let her dig-dig-dig.
Sammie's most repeated words today: Daddy Rawr, Shadow ("Shadoh") and PaPa
She is also calling her books by their name:
Hurry Hurry
Goodnight Gorilla= "Illa"
Olivia= "Ovia"
Old Hat, New Hat= "Hat" or " Hat Hat"
Chicky Chicky Chook Chook= "Chook Chook"
No comments:
Post a Comment