Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Electric!

Sammie finally got to use her new knife during breakfast this morning. Although she didn't have anything to "cut", she sure enjoyed stabbing her cinnamon roll.

Sammie wanted to take Daddy for a choo choo ride this morning, but sadly it is closed during the week. Sammie and Daddy were both disappointed, but a trip to the playground helped Sam forget, as well as a new electric train set. Daddy tried hard to keep the train on the tracks, but Miss Destruct-o had other plans. Sammie had fun watching it go 'round, blowing her train whistle and conducting it at times. Ali was a bit freaked out- ha ha

 
 
At some point Sammie will be doing gymnastics or dress up, so why not purchase the leotard I found on clearance. Daddy tried to have Sams stretch her arms out so I could get a pic, but it looks like she's doing a dance pose.
TaDa!
Ali love
Dada Rawr kisses
 
Tonight was also Sammie's first night with Take-Out. She did pretty well with it. Her fortune was funny.
"Ask yourself, "why not?" Not, "why should I?"

Sammie counts!:

1 comment: